In addition to the initial oversite on the groups or pages we identify as part of our purview, posts from those groups need to be monitored.
Volunteers will be assigned one or more groups, given general review guidelines, and will follow those pages. Any individual post that requires oversite will be forwarded as outlined below.
- Individual posts to Facebook
- Anything posted which meets any of our criteria will be forwarded to us – by sharing to a private group on Facebook – for oversite.
- A second person will review the submission and, if required, perform a draft oversite according to our format and citation guideline. That oversite will be forwarded to another private group on Facebook.
- A three person panel will review and vet the oversite and its citations and determine, on merit, if it should be published. If yes, it will be forwarded to yet another private Facebook group.
- A copywriter / editor will work it up for publication and put it in the publishing que.
- The publisher will approve and publish.
- This published oversite will then be shared to our Facebook page and on our Twitter account.
- Category: OVERSITE
- Media: FACEBOOK
We will develop a small graphic to post into the comments of the posts we oversite which indicates its score/rating and provide a link back to our site.
Narrative oversite in plain language. The graph below is a rough sample.
Meets Promoted Agenda
A summary of the review goes here.